If you live in the north, you know winters can be harsh. Because of this, it’s best to invest in quality winter gear that won’t fail you in the brutal weather. Winter boots are no exception. Investing in quality winter boots will be a major lifesaver.
The North Face has awesome outside gear, including their winter boots. Specifically, I love these North Face Bridgeton boots because they’re waterproof and insulated. These features are essential to ensure your feet stay warm and dry while trucking through the snow. These are great for anywhere you need to go and you won’t feel the need to change shoes.
Another great option is the Ugg Hannen TL Leather boots. They’re a sharp looking boot that don’t actually look like clunky winter boots. True to Ugg’s products, these are wool lined with a waterproof leather to ensure your feet stay completely shielded. At the same time, they’re very lightweight and sleek – not giving you that bulky look that other boots do.
Shop more winter boots below to make winter a little bit more bearable:
When it comes to winter outfits, obviously the first priority is to dress for weather conditions. For bracing negative temperatures or trucking in the snow, a quality jacket is a must. At the same time, this doesn’t mean the style of your outwear should be sacrificed. Really, a jacket is the statement piece of your outfit – you want it to still look good. No matter if you’re dressing casual or formal, a jacket can really make your outfit sleek and put together.
Here I have 5 different jacket styles that are must-haves for winter. These jackets can be tailored to anyone’s personal style and are great to throw on over any basic outfit. Depending on how cold it is, you can even layer two different jackets for extra warmth and give your outfit more dimension.
1. Overcoat: An overcoat is a long coat, usually made of wool, that hits at the knee and is specifically for the winter months. This sleek coat is perfect over any formal outfit, whether for work or a formal event.
2. Puffer Jacket: A puffer jacket is a lighter jacket that’s great paired with any casual outfit – giving your outfit a cool, relaxed look.
3. Parka: If the weather is absolutely unbearable, a parka jacket will shield you from the harsh weather. This is a must if you live anywhere where it snows.
4. Peacoat: A peacoat is another option ideal for bad weather. It will ensure to keep you warm while still being fashion forward.
5. Leather Jacket: A leather jacket is a great jacket to have year-round. For winter, it’s great layered under another coat or by itself, layered over a thick sweater.