Hi babes! Let’s talk about confidence. As you may already understand, there’s no set formula or “way” of finding self-confidence. It’s a matter of accepting the individual you are, and loving who that is every single day. It takes some heavy mental lifting and time.
Self-love is the foundation to how you view, react, and navigate the world around you. It provides you with a sense of security and self-worth, which empowers you to know what you deserve. Practicing self-love every day through physical and mental self-care is what will nourish your soul and, therefore, the love you have for yourself.
Here are ways, I’ve found, on how to find self-love and boost your confidence inside and out.
FROM THE INSIDE
– Recognize that everyone is different. Your natural, unique beauty is what makes you beautiful, exciting, and intriguing.
– Surround yourself with a social circle who are caring, supportive, and undoubtedly, genuinely happy for you. One way or another, you’ll find out who these people are and who are not.
– Stand up for yourself without worrying about what others think. Those who force you to stand up for yourself in the first place are the same opinions that don’t matter at all.
– Start your morning with a hot cup of water with lemon to gently wake up your system.
– Take a moment to breathe each day. Meditating can be life changing, even if it’s just for 5 minutes.
– Drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
– Take care of your body with nutritious foods that will make you feel your physical and mental best.
FROM THE OUTSIDE
– Prioritize movement and exercise into your everyday life.
– Get a signature haircut you’re in love with.
– Invest in your skin with quality products that will effectively promote cell turnover. See the skincare products I’m currently in love with.
– Pick quality jeans that fit you like a glove.
– Buy that way-too-expensive lip gloss (I’m looking at you Dior lip glow).
– Keep your smile the whitest and brightest.
– Whether it’s heels or sneakers, walk the world like it’s your runway.
– Keep your chin up and shoulders back, literally.
It’s important to always feel like the best version of yourself. Through self-care, that self-love and confidence will radiant through.