Cold, crisp air, Christmas music starting to play on the radio, and enjoying Thanksgiving today…the long awaited day is almost here for all of us shopaholics. Black. Friday. Although who am I kidding, Thanksgiving is just as long awaited. I cannot tell you how excited I am to fill my stomach with yummy, homemade comfort food, am I right?!
Yes, the 2016 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are here once again; and I definitely have a few brands on my list to watch out for.
Even more, a lot of these deals are from retailers that do not have their merchandise go on sale often. All of these are deals you just cannot pass up on. Shopping for Christmas gifts? Or just shopping for yourself? Overall, no matter who you’re shopping for, check out what Black Friday deals you should be after this year:
- ASOS – This week already, ASOS has been having up to 50% off all winter wear including outerwear, sweaters, hats, and scarves. So, for Black Friday and the weekend, you will get 30% off everything on the entire site. Plus, if you are a student, you can get an extra 10% off your order.
- Banana Republic – Take 50% off regular priced items all weekend. Score those classic pieces that can be too expensive throughout the regular season.
- Express – Score 50% off everything in store and online. Especially with Express being on the more expensive side, this deal is by far one of the best.
- For Love and Lemons – For everyone that consistently lusts over after all of their beautiful skivvies, you are in luck because for this Cyber Monday, you will get 25% off with the code “ouioui”.
- H&M – This weekend, H&M is having 20% off of your entire purchase plus deals starting at only $3 with up to 70%. This deal is a great opportunity to get all your beloved basics.
- J. Crew – 40% off your entire purchase and if you are a student, you can get an extra 15% off. Overall, a total steal for quality staples that will be worth your money.
- Lili Claspe – My favorite jewelry retailer is having major deals today. 15% off when you spend $75-$149, 20% when you spend $150-$299, and 30% off when you spend $300 and up. They have beautiful pieces that never go on sale – so take advantage.
- Lulu’s – Save up to 90% off on their Black Friday category and score some major deals on formal dresses, sweaters, shoes, and more.
- Patagonia – On Black Friday, Patagonia will be donating 100% of all sales to supporting environmental groups. Just think, you can finally purchase the awesome Patagonia that has been on your wish list while making an impact and contributing to better our planet. Sounds like a deal to me.
- Steve Madden – Gearing up for Black Friday and Cyper Monday, Steve Madden has been offering different sales all week. For today, you can BOGO 70% off plus free shipping.
Let me know what Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals you get! Happy Shopping!