Avocado chocolate pudding: this dessert is gluten-free and vegan so it will leave your sweet tooth satisfied.
When you hear “avocado chocolate pudding”, it probably doesn’t sound like it would be good. But trust me, it is. It is blended with cacao powder so you can’t even taste the avocado. Although, the avocado does make the pudding extra creamy and is a great way to get some healthy fats in your diet.
In addition, the superfoods cacao powder and cacao nibs will give you a high amount of antioxidants, iron, magnesium, and calcium. Actually, cacao has 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries and contains more calcium than milk. Convinced yet?
1 ripe avocado
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 c agave nectar
Pink himalayan salt or sea salt
Raw cacao nibs
1. In a blender or food processor, blend the avocado and almond milk until smooth.
2. Add the cacao powder and blend.
3. Mix in agave nectar and vanilla extra.
4. Add a dash of cinnamon and pinch of salt.
5. Blend until creamy.
6. Finally, top with raw cacao nibs and enjoy!
Yay for avocado chocolate pudding!