If you know me, you know that breakfast food is one of my absolute favorites. Today I am going to show you how to make my yummy, 3 ingredient banana pancakes!
When I discovered these banana pancakes a while back, I became obsessed. They are so easy to make. The best part? They are completely healthy – paleo, dairy-free, and gluten-free. So, trust me these are the most delicious pancakes you will ever taste; and they are so good for you!
1 ripe banana
1 tsp. of cinnamon
Coconut oil/coconut oil nonstick spray for cooking
Toppings of your choice: maple syrup, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, almonds, shredded coconut, etc.
1. Mash the banana in a small bowl.
2. Crack two eggs into the same bowl and whisk together.
3. Add the cinnamon and mix.
4. Then in a large skillet, over low to medium heat, heat up coconut oil (or nonstick spray).
5. Spoon two tablespoons of the pancake mixture to form one pancake (I make three pancakes at a time in the pan).
6. Cook until bubbles start to form; that is when you know to flip!
7. Cook for one more minute and remove from heat.
8. Continue to make your pancakes until your batter is gone.
9. Finally, top with strawberries, coconut flakes, and maple syrup.